[recipe title=”Roasted Vegetables” servings=”4-6″ time=”35-40 minutes” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 1/8 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Ground Red Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Large Red Bell Peppers, cut into wedges/slices
- 1 Large Green or Yellow Zucchini, cut into 1/4″ rounds
- 10-12 Carrots, cut lengthwise and halved
- 1 Small Egg Plant, cut into 1/4″ half-moons
- Cloves of 1 Garlic
- Line 2 baking sheets, preferably will a small lip, with foil. Use some olive oil or butter to grease sheets.
- Put cut vegetables into large bowl. Add olive oil, and toss with seasonings.
- Lay vegetables in one layer onto baking sheets.
- Bake in pre-heated 425˚ oven for 20-30 minutes. Flip the vegetables half-way through cooking time.