Adapted From: http://www.reservation4two.com/home/mozzarella-and-spinach-stuffed-chicken-roll-ups-over-wild-rice-reservation-for-two
- 4 Chicken Cutlets
- 4 Slices of Deli-sliced American Cheese
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Butter
- 3 gloves of garlic
- 1-2 Cups of Wild Rice
- Cook wild rice in rice cooker, or per stove top instructions.
- In a pan, add garlic and 1/2 Tbsp of butter, let simmer until butter is melted.
- Stir in spinach. Sauté for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper, adding other spices if desired.
- To the top side of each cutlet, add American Cheese slices, a bit of wild rice, and some sautéed spinach.
- Roll the cutlets, creating a wheel. Poke a toothpick through the roll to keep everything together.
- Melt 1Tbsp of butter in a pan at medium-high heat. Add chicken rolls to the pan, then cover.
- Cook chicken for 5 minutes on each side, or until each roll is cooked through.
- Serve with wild rice and leftover spinach.